this giveaway is now closed
How to enter: - Nominate a fur on twitter with a tag on this post that would love a partial suit who currently doesn’t have one. - One nomination per entry
Terms and Conditions:
1. Any Twitter tweet that nominates a twitter user who currently doesn’t own a fursuit shall be entered into the prize draw.
2. Nominated users must not currently own a fursuit, nor have a fursuit currently being commissioned.
3. A fursuit, for the purposes of this promotion is defined as, a furry head, hand paws, and a tail. A valid entrant may currently own individual items, but not all items collectively.
4. Entrants must only nominate one user per tweet.
5. Entrants may nominate themselves.
6. A nominated user may be nominated by multiple individual entrants, thus increasing the nominee’s chances of winning. However, multiple nominations for a single user by an individual entrant will be deemed invalid.
7. One tweet/comment per person. Multiple nominations may render your entry invalid.
8. The promoter and employees of Kloofsuits and their immediate families shall not be eligible to enter.
9. Closing date for entries will be the 28th February 2020 at noon UK time. Entries received after this date will be deemed invalid.
10. The promoter reserves the right to a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, worldwide licence to use images of the finished prize to publish, broadcast and otherwise use in any promotional material on social media, emails, or any other media, so long as the winner is credited as the prize owner.
11. The winner will be selected in accordance with these terms using a computerised random generator after the closing date. The winner will be announced on https://twitter.com/XavierFox19 or https://twitter.com/Kloofsuits.
12. The winner shall be contacted by Twitter direct message within two weeks of the draw date.
13. The prize cannot be converted, transferred or changed.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as an act of God, that would result in the inability of the prize being created, a substitute prize of equal or greater value shall be awarded.
15. Entries that are lost, for example (but not limited to), as a result of a computer failure, the tweet being inaccessible to the promotor, or where the participant or the nominated user have changed their username during the promotion, will not be the responsibility of the promoter.
16. Entrants who are in breach of the Twitter Code of Conduct and in breach of other such policies decided upon by Twitter, shall be deemed invalid.
17. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated in any way with Twitter, Inc.
18. The promotor reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without notice if there is a valid legal reason for doing so.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions by entering this competition. The law of England governs the competition, and the courts of
England will have exclusive jurisdiction about any dispute arising from the entry or interpretation of these terms and conditions. The promoter of the prize draw is Xavier Fox – https://twitter.com/XavierFox19